I'm rather enjoying having 2 projects going at the same time. This is the first time I've done this sort of bead embroidery, so I ended up ripping out a bit of it on the February vessel. And I've learned yet another thing - if I'm going to be beading the bottom part of a vessel, I'd darn well better make the vessel opening big enough to put a good part of my hand into the vessel. I didn't do that for February, and I've had to scrunch and crunch the vessel to get to the bottom. I might have to wet and re-shape it later.
Here's a peek at where I'm at with both vessels.
A Bit of February, a Bit of March