Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February Goddess completed

February flowed nicely, having a beading partner like Kat has helped me a lot.  We giggle and carry on as we bead each stitch.  I will treasure all of these "beading moments forever".  Thanks Kat.

Some how beading makes me think about when I crocheted you know how your thoughts flow, what your thinking, each piece we make has lots and lots of different thoughts.  Sometimes I wish pieces could talk, but then they really do, in their own way because each of us interprets things differently and see it with your own individual eyes.  


You can find my latest updates at http://beads4jody.blogspot.com/ 

Special thanks to all here who love to bead and share their "beading story" now or in the future....or even if you keep it a secret.  Maybe just maybe every bead has a secret story.

No comments: