Saturday, February 6, 2010

January

Hi all,

This is my first post here. I have not been very good at keeping up with the blog world as life tends to get in the way. I tend to spend most of my free time beading lately and that is pure joy for me!

This is my third year participating in the BJP. All my past work on the BJP can be viewed on my blog if you have not seen it and are interested.

I finished up my piece for January and just posted about it on my blog - details and photos can be found there.

Nice to see so many participants jump right in and having fun with it. Glad to meet you all.

Take care,
Grace
http://gracebeading.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Robin said...

Welcome back, Grace!!! I hope someday we can figure out how to make a photo-essay of 36 pieces per person for everyone who completed three years... Wouldn't that be awesome!!!

Robin A.

GraceBeading said...

That would be amazing Robin, I like the idea a lot!

Unknown said...

Grace, I tried to go to your blog and my antivirus stopped it. There is a trojan horse virus downloading from there apparantly.

GraceBeading said...

Hi Whtefeather - I have had that comment from a handful of people - it seems to happen with computers that are using Avast as their anti-virus. I've read that Avast has had some issues with returning false positives. I don't host it, it's a blogspot blog and I'm using a brand new laptop - I don't know what to tell you or how to get around it. Sorry about that!