Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bead Journal 2010

Hello to all the Beaders out there from Alaska. I am new to the Journal project this year, although I followed the one last year and wished I had joined, so I did not want to miss out this year. My Journal pages will be dedicated to our Grandson and Nephew that we lost this year. I am hoping that this will help release a lot of feelings and bring some peace. Beading has always been very therapeutic for me in the past and I am hoping it will be so for the next 12 months. I have already started a blog that I will be posting to as I go along and invite you all to check in any time you like. My blog is Seasidebeader.blogspot.com. I am looking forward to seeing all of the contributions from all of you. Happy Beading!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Char,
Welcome to BJP. I'm so sorry for your losses. I know the healing value of artwork, and know that what heals you also reaches out to others. May you find peace in your beading.

Gale said...

Hi Char -- I hope that you find the healing that you are looking for this year while you bead. Gale