Friday, December 25, 2009

Hi Everyone!

I love that we're an international group here on BJP3!

My name is Vicki and I am from Colorado and was part of BJP1 till life intervened. I'm a creativity coach and my website for that is here.

I just realized with the completion of a bead embellished doll I recently finished that I'm not enjoying bead embroidery like I used to. So I'm going to be exploring work with wire and other construction techniques, and as long as beads are involved and I make monthly pieces, I guess that qualifies me for this project.

So I'm here to see what happens. Maybe I'll find something that I like with beads and ??? or maybe I'll end up having a Movin' On Sale.

Either way, I'm looking forward to an adventure with lots of fun and creative people!

2 comments:

Mary-Frances said...

I'm Colorado too! Good to meet you!

Robin said...

Wire and beads will be a great addition to the BJP, Vicki!!! I'm so glad you're with us again this year, not the least for your wonderful blog comments (you're famous for them in my mind)... I hope it won't be a "Movin' On Sale"... surely something with beads will capture your vivid imagination for the year! Hugs, Robin A.