Saturday, December 19, 2009

Beginnings

So thrilled to be part of this for a third time. I will be spending the first 2 1/2 months of the year in Australia so I've had to come prepared as I'm already in Australia. I will be making beaded pieces for the cover of a journal. I have 12 small journals. Each month I plan to write in that journal what happens during that month. The goal is to use that journal from year to year to see how my months change over each year. So looking forward to getting started.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Hi Cindy, welcome to Oz........where are staying? I'm in northern NSW, near the Qland border. Nanette

Robin said...

Welcome back, Cindy! I love your idea... You always have such great ones! Happy holidays, Robin

Cindy said...

Hi Belle, sorry, took me awhile to get back to this. My parents live in the Hawkesbury NSW area so that is where I'm staying. Bit of a heat wave at the moment! My kids have just returned to the States for school so I'm getting ready to pull out my beads. I'm so excited as I managed to pick up some loose opal stones. Have to figure out how to use them! :)